[Isis-users] Searching records in abcd

Winnie Tanasale wltanasale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 16:38:44 CEST 2013

Sorry, I mailed my question to the wrong address. Here is the right one to submit my question

Collegues,

We are using MARC for bibliographic description. MARC uses tags and indicators. When I search records using the A-Z button for alphabetic listing I get the list of titles but with the MARC indicators before the title. Meaning that I don’t get the alphabetic list, since all titles start with the indicator numbers like 00, 14, 01. etc.
My question is what went wrong and how can I correct this?
Thanks in advance,

Winnie Stegeman-Tanasale
Mongui Maduro Library, Curacao