[Isis-users] Searching records in abcd

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Wed Jun 26 17:29:24 CEST 2013

Dear Winnie

The problem is in your FDT definition and the way you link the the A-Z
button to the line of title

go to the FDT edition the line corresponding to field v245 and edit this
line
you should have

  * in  column  I   (letter i)             checked
  * in the cell: "List as" v245^a," "v245^b,`(` f(mfn,1,0),`)`   (note
    the reverse quotes)
  * and the next cell "extract as"    f(mfn,1,0)

regards
Ernesto Spinak