[Isis-users] ABCD manual : chapter for revision on INSTALLATION

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at ua.ac.be
Fri Jun 28 11:34:57 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

at the ABCD-download page 'http://abcd.netcat.be/files' a new link is added which immediately allows downloading a Word-formatted version of the draft manual chapter on ABCD installation. The current draft chapter contains 19 pages, hopefully dealing with all important installation issues but of course generalising up to a certain degree since not all possible environments and installation problems can be anticipated.

As agreed you can use this draft document, and if comments, improvements or corrections have been clearly - electronically - marked into the document and sent back to me and the list, I will consider them for inclusion/application of them into the manual. This way we can make the manual also a collaborative effort of the ABCD-community.