[Isis-users] MARC file import

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Wed Mar 13 17:29:24 CET 2013

Hi,

I want to import the catalogue of Project Gutenberg. It is available as
a MARC file. I used the following mx command to convert is to isis.
mx iso=marc=gutenberg.iso create=dbn now -all

It seems to work ok, but when looking at the data, I notice that the ^
is not converted to isis format. It just shows

245  14    aTitle  h[electronic resource]  bStatement of responsibility

I see there are options for the import of the MARC file, but I do not
know how to use them to get the ^ before the subfield.

Please help me with the correct format.
Thanks
Renate

--