[Isis-users] ABCD using SUSE

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Sat Mar 16 15:03:47 CET 2013

Type text or a website address or translate a document. </?tr=f&hl=en>
Cancel </?tr=t&hl=en>
Example usage of "":
automatically translated by Google
Dear colleagues

We are close to finish the third test cycle of ABCD 1.2t
we have succeeded in installing the package under various operating
systems (Windows and Linux, 32 & 64 bits), but we have a couple of
problems using SUSE we could not solve yet.

Our tests were carried out using: LINUX SUSE LINUX ENTERPRISE SERVER 11
SP2;  Apache 2.2.12; PHP 5.3.8

If any of the partners in this list ,has good experience in SUSE, we
would be very grateful if can review theese configuration problems we
could not solve.
In this case we would give an FTP address with a package ABCD.tar.giz to
download and test

Regards