[Isis-users] MARC file import - about CISIS source

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Thu Mar 21 18:39:46 CET 2013

Andrew

Sorry for my delay in answer your request

CISIS version for all platforms and sizes you can download from the svn
of Bireme
http://trac.reddes.bvsalud.org/projects/cisis/browser

Some documentation is in Bireme's wiki (English version) with
descriptions and manuals
http://wiki.bireme.org/en/index.php/CISIS

Regards

Ernesto Spinak