[Isis-users] MARC file import

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Fri Mar 29 20:44:21 CET 2013

Hi Ernesto,

Thanks for sending the instructions for MARC import. The Project
Gutenberg catalogue data contains books in Chinese, Arabic, Russian,
etc. The format is UTF-8. After conversion with cisis, these characters
are not displayed correctly.  What gizmo should be used and how is it
entered?

Regards and thanks

Renate

Renate Morgenstern