[Isis-users] Enc: Fwd: Help ABCD

Manuel Mangue mvmangue at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 29 20:32:20 CEST 2013

Dear Egbert:

What's heppening is: when we insert the data and when we save it, the words appear linked each other, as you can see on the image. In the last line it supose to be CRUZ e SILVA, Tereza and when we save comes CRUZ e VA, VA, as you can see.

Thanks in advanced!

Manuel Valente Mangue, PhD.
Doutor em Ciência da Informação
Universidade Eduardo Mondlane