[Isis-users] Importing ISO file

Leo Riesthuis lriesth at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 8 12:50:46 CET 2013

Dear all,

During testing ABCD version 1.2t I found problems with Importing ISO files.

Exporting my database to a ISO file in version 1.1beta1 and importing (in a
test sever) the same ISO file in version 1.2t results in various fields in
various records to be corrupted.
This happens with single flields and fields with sub-fields. Repating the
test it seems that the same fields in the same records get corrupted.

Importing the same ISO file in WinIsis shows no problems.

Copying the whole database directory from version 1.1beta 1 to version 1.2t
works without problems.

The servers run under Ubuntu 12.04 32 bits and the database contains +/-
19000 biografical records.

Regards,

Leo Riesthuis
NVBS.com