[Isis-users] on publication of a catalogue in the Internet

zolot zolot at imath.kiev.ua
Mon Sep 16 11:56:27 CEST 2013

Dear isis-users,

I have the following problem.

There is a library catalogue, created by means of the program "CDS/ISIS for Windows"
and placed on a library computer (with Operating system Windows XP).

This library computer is an element of the local computer network of our Institute
(the Operating system of the server computer is Linux, fedora).

Our Institute has a Web-site with Web-page "Library"
(see http://www.imath.kiev.ua/?lang=en).

I would like to publish this catalogue (with a possibility of search for necessary literature) on the Web-page "Library".

My questions:

Is it possible to apply the version "ABCD 1.2-transitional", with the use of proper .iso-file, for this purpose ?

If it is not, what other (free) software can I use today
for this purpose ?

Please, help me. Thanks.

(By the way, to developers of the ABCD: in the left bottom corner of each web-page of the package "ABCD 1.2-transitional" there are marks "?" instead of letters  in  English words "Informa??o" and others.)

Gennady Zolotenko,
Institute of Mathematics (Kiev)
believed to be clean.