[Isis-users] JISIS - Default Database and PFT and configuration files

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Sat Apr 12 11:20:43 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm afraid both options are not (yet) available in J-ISIS. But since J-C Dauphin has always tried to mimic - as much as possible - the successful concepts of WinISIS I think it could be added to the 'to-do' list with a simple configuration file, e.g. in the already existing 'conf'-folder. Or, why not, something like a 'syspar.par' file ?
These are in my view very sensible suggestions.