[Isis-users] JISIS - Problems Importing ISO Files -andPFTFormats

Wenke Adam wenkeadam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:11:04 CEST 2014

Question:

Can you really make global substitutions in an ISO file using more/less
chars than the original string?

I understood that the ISO file was generated on the exact character count
of each field/record, and if you need to do substitutions that are not 1:1
you need to export to text file (with i2id/id2i or other), do the changes
and convert back to database...

Regards

wenke

Wenke Adam