[Isis-users] Upgrade from ABCD v1.1 to v1.3

Juan Cruz Martinez Luquez jcmluquez at unrn.edu.ar
Thu Aug 28 19:43:28 CEST 2014

Hi all,
I work at a university as IT administrator and I want to move our ABCD v1.1
system to another server that have PHP 5.3 installed. I know that v1.1 is
not working with php 5.3 so I want to upgrade to v1.3
Which would be the easiest way to upgrade? My server is a CentOS 5. Is it
ok if I use the www-folder package only? Do I need the full package
installation instead? If so, where can I find a step-by-step guide to do
the upgrade?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards,

----
*Juan Cruz Martinez Luquez*
UNRN - Universidad Nacional de Rio Negro