[Isis-users] Data migration from CDS/ISIS to Weblis

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Sat Feb 22 21:13:11 CET 2014

Dear Lawrence

I think that Egbert sent you an answer a couple of days ago.
Besides that, in my personal opinion, if you want to migrate from
CDS/ISIS to a web version, you should migrate to ABCD and not to Weblis
because it is a little old and maybe ... maybe ... in this list there
are not anymore Weblis users

If you migrage to ABCD there are a lot of ABCD users in Africa that
could help you

Regards
Ernesto Spinak