[Isis-users] Global changes

Abel R. Monteiro monteiroabel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:17:11 CET 2014

Sorry Ernesto,When there is a subtitle the colon don't apear in the end. An example:
When Have only the title I get:Quem matou Amilcar Cabral:When have subtitle:Cabo Verde: economia e politica
So if I use the command line you give me this erase the "l" the end of the title And I'll get this Quem matou Amilcar cabra
Best regards,

*****Abel Rodrigues Monteiro