[Isis-users] Global changes

Abel R. Monteiro monteiroabel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:41:51 CET 2014

PERFECT!!!!Thank you Ernesto!!!!

*****Abel Rodrigues MonteiroMestre em Engenharia DocumentalContacto: 996 99 22Sites:ABDATA - coloque sua biblioteca OnlineBibliotecas Online de C. VerdeMinha página no Facebook

http://www.unicv.edu.cv/images/stories/Logo_UniCV.jpg

Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:22:27 -0200
From: spinaker at adinet.com.uy
To: monteiroabel at hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Isis-users] Global changes

    Abel

      gotcha!!! this is was one of my first questions, namely the 2nd
      question

      2) are you sure that ALL fields v200 end with the colon, or
        could be some records without the colon at the end

      then, you have to modify the script

      mx   biblo  "proc=if right(v200,1)=':' then  'd200',
      '<200>', left(v200,size(v200)-1), '</200>'  fi "
      copy=biblo now -all tell=1000

      Ernesto