[Isis-users] ABCD and Ubuntu 12.04

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Wed Jan 15 11:56:43 CET 2014

I have ABCD on Ubuntu 12.04 32 bit version and there the garbling of text is present.

I also have another server with Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS on 64 bit machine and I do NOT have the problem.

If ABCD is only suppported for Debian, I will have a problem as my institution's policy is to use Ubuntu, which means that I can't use ABCD.

Renate