[Isis-users] virtual library

Tanyaradzwa Chiwara tchiwara at sardc.net
Thu Jul 24 20:11:53 CEST 2014

Hi guys

I have constructed a virtual library using the abcd software and my database
is on the windows server 2003. However, my challenge is on the visual
presentation of my documents. It seems with abcd it is not possible to have
the visuals of the documents presented whereby one can be able to see both
the information of the document and the cover photo showing what the
document looks like.

Also is it possible to bind php with win/isis which is possible with other
platforms like wordpress? From my understanding abcd uses an executable
engine which is effective mainly in the search aspects but difficult to
manipulate when it comes to the visualization of documents in the virtual
library. If there is anyone who can assist I would appreciate.

Thanks,

Tanya