[Isis-users] virtual library

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Jul 24 12:41:18 CEST 2014

Hello,

in general we can claim that ABCD can do all what is possible in a browser with HTML, including showing pictures, e.g. covers of books, along with text. Is that what you mean ? In fact in the CEPAL database example (biblo), there are some illustrations of this, but one has to check the exact availability of the demo-pictures in the exact locations as referred to by the '<A HREF=...>' parts in the PFT's, since not all of them were included in the newer installation packages. Same for the loan-users database : their pictures should be visible along with their data.