[Isis-users] ABCD latest scripts for Central Modules

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Mon Jun 2 09:14:37 CEST 2014

Good day,

I copied the latest scripts for the Central module after the
announcement on this list.
However, I have problems with especially the data entry scripts.
It does not allow editing of records: just one line which does not
correspond with the lines as specified in the FDT.  No data can be
entered into subfields, etc.
I then copied all the files from the previous release for the data entry
module, and then it worked again. There were also problems with editing
the FDT, and after copying the dbadmin files from the previous version,
it was working again.
I would be grateful if these script could be tested agian, to see
whether it is only with me. I tested it on 2 installations and I have
the same problem.
Regards
Renate

--