[Isis-users] Impossible to find a record if an indexed field contains diacritical marks

Joshe de Jesus joshe_dejesus at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:36:01 CEST 2014

Hello everyone,
I have multiple indexed metadata fields (such as a title, author or keyword) that contains words with diacritical marks.
For example, some keywords contain the word "Curaçao".
The keyword appears in the index, however, when I search for it. I get no results.This is also the case for other fields. For example, if an authors name contains a diacritical mark, I am not able to find it in ABCD.Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Thank you,
JJ