[Isis-users] WinISIS Library Software Faulty

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Jun 26 10:24:42 CEST 2014

Hello,

indeed your database contains a lot of corrupted records, meaning the XRF-entry didn't match the positions into the MST-file. Many reasons can have caused this.

I used the  BIREME-tool 'mkxrf' (which is included in ABCD), rather than the one of UNESCO referred to earlier, to reconstruct your database and the result, with 16379 good records, is attached in the ISO-file, which you can import over your existing database. So about 400 MFN's were deleted from the original database, probably because they were already logically deleted or they couldn't be recovered. They were situated mostly at the beginning of the database.

I hope this helps...