[Isis-users] WinISIS Library Software Faulty

Bello Abdullahi Maimaje bellomaimaje01 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 23:29:42 CEST 2014

Dear Sir,

The news database is now working fine. But, i notice the input of the last
two records are wrong, please how do i delete the last two records?

Their sdi database also has a problem, the database cannot be open; it's
displaying an error "MST error". Attached is the sdi database files. Thank
you so much

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,
Abdullahi Maimaje Bello