[Isis-users] Web-JISIS 3 March 2014 -- Missing LIbrary

Jean-Claude Dauphin jc.dauphin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:08:55 CET 2014

Dear CDS/ISIS Users,

Several users reported a problem with "Web-JISIS 3 March 2014". I've
forgotten to rebuild the application and the MARC4J library is missing.

I corrected this issue and made available for downloading the corrected
version Web-JISIS 4 March
2014<https://kenai.com/projects/j-isis/downloads/download/Web-JISIS3.war>

If you have downloaded "Web-JISIS 3 March 2014", please replace it
with Web-JISIS
4 March 2014<https://kenai.com/projects/j-isis/downloads/download/Web-JISIS3.war>

I apologize for the inconvenience, and please don't hesitate to contact me
if you find any problem using J-ISIS or Web-JISIS

Best wishes,

JC

--
Jean-Claude Dauphin