[Isis-users] Loan objects and circulation system

Guilda Ascencio gascencio at msinfo.info
Wed Oct 8 20:52:11 CEST 2014

Renate.

The model copies -> loanobjects was built for those libraries that have a
lot of items for each catalographic record and wanted to use empweb, that
is a very sofisticated loan system.

But if you have a reasonable quantity of items for each catalographic
record, let's say <50, and your loan policies are not too much
sophisticated you can use the loan system module of ABCD and define the
items in the catalographic record.  Please see in the demo at  abcdwiki.net
the option named  "Demo ABCD with no copies"

Regards

Guilda