[Isis-users] ABCD databases on network

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Mon Oct 20 21:51:32 CEST 2014

Hi,

I would like to have one of  the databases in ABCD not on the local
drive, but on a network. I added the server to db_path.dat in abcd\www
\htdocs:
\vboxsrv\data\dbname\data.
I copied the access database, and the par, www, folder to the networked
drive. I can access the database in ABCD.
However, I also want attached documents and images also on the network
drive, but this does not work. In the dr_path.def I added the path to
the images:
ROOT=//vboxsrv/Documents/data/air/data/images/

When I want to select or upload images i get the following error
message:
Tulips.jpg
File /vboxsrv/Documents/data/air/data/images/tulips.jpg Not uploaded

Permissions have been set to read, create and delete  files

Any suggestion what to do?
Regards
Renate

--