[Isis-users] WINSIS record updating issue

Werner Hillebrecht werner.hillebrecht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:52:25 CEST 2015

Just make sure that nobody else is entering data on the database at
the same time when you unlock records, otherwise you can end up with
corrupted records, which are more difficult to deal with.

These locked records usually happen if a record is open in data entry
while a computer or network malfunction or a power failure occurs.

Werner Hillebrecht
National Archives of Namibia