[Isis-users] Isis Code - Parser

Sergio Scotto sscotto at psi.uba.ar
Fri Jul 3 21:28:58 CEST 2015

Hi guys!, this is my first post to the list so i will introduce myself
before ask something xD.

Mi name is Sergio, I am from Argentina, I am currently working on a isis to
koha migration, so I am writing some isis code to get the records on marc21
to import in koha.

I am trying to write a parser, but there is something I cant do and this is
it:

Take this code for example:

e1:=0,

'v36^t = ' v36^t #

'v36^t*0.5 = 'v36^t*0.5 #

'v36^t*e1.5 = 'v36^t*e1.5 #

The output for this is:

v36^t = Administration and Policy in Mental Health

v36^t*0.5 = Admin

v36^t*e1.5 = dmini  --> In this case, it takes the value 1 from "e1" instead
of interpreting the variable and put a 0 there. How can I do this? I need to
increase that value, so I need a variable in the posicion where I want to
start the "substring".

Thx!

__________ Informacion de ESET Endpoint Antivirus, version de la base de
firmas de virus 11885 (20150703) __________

ESET Endpoint Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com