[Isis-users] Isis Code - Parser

Nicolas Rucks nrucks at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 23:19:39 CEST 2015

Te sugiero probar con right()
El problema es que cuenta desde la derecha.
Con este ejemplo creo que te podés dar cuenta, sacamos los 7 primeros caracteres, por estar definidos en la variable e7.
Espero te sirva.
Saludos,
Nicolas Rucks.
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
PD:Así que andás queriendo salirte de la clica :))

mx base count=3 now lw=0 "pft=e1:=7,v24/right(v24,size(v24)-e1)##"
 [ lo que interesa es right(v24,size(v24)-e1) ]

Da por resuldato:
^tElements of optical mineralogy^san introduction to microscopic petrography
nts of optical mineralogy^san introduction to microscopic petrography

^tOptique physique
ue physique

^tOptica^steoría y problemas
a^steoría y problemas

--------------
Hi guys!, this is my first post to the list so i will introduce myself before ask something xD.

Mi name is Sergio, I am from Argentina , I am currently working on a isis to koha migration, so I am writing some isis code to get the records on marc21 to import in koha.

I am trying to write a parser, but there is something I cant do and this is it:

Take this code for example:
e1:=0,
'v36^t = ' v36^t #
'v36^t*0.5 = 'v36^t*0.5 #
'v36^t*e1.5 = 'v36^t*e1.5 #

The output for this is:

v36^t = Administration and Policy in Mental Health
v36^t*0.5 = Admin
v36^t*e1.5 = dmini  à In this case, it takes the value 1 from “e1” instead of interpreting the variable and put a 0 there. How can I do this? I need to increase that value, so I need a variable in the posicion where I want to start the “substring”.

Thx!