[Isis-users] Linking to other database

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:33:10 CET 2015

Hi Egbert,
I'm sorry, but I could not make working the utility "Inverted file
generation(MX)" - ABCD-Central - with a .cip file. I think the .cip file
should appear in the outputs of the command, as with .fst, actab and uctab. I'm
using version 1.4. I wonder if this version is ready for this. Or is there
a specific sript for it?
Regards,
Edwin

--