[Isis-users] Linking to other database

Guilda Ascencio gascencio at msinfo.info
Thu Nov 5 14:40:04 CET 2015

Hi Edwin.

This is a new version of utilities/vmx_fullinv.php that implements the
cipar file. Its name has to be the name of the database .cip (dbn.cip) and
can be located on the dbn/data or in the base/ folder if you want to do a
.cip more general for be used in all databases. The script first check the
existence of .cip in the dbn/data and if not found then check if bases/.
If not found is not used.

Please test it and let me know if your problem was solved.

Remeber to send me the list I asked in another mail.

Regards

Guilda