[Isis-users] Users Registration

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 16:26:59 CET 2015

Dear friends.

There are  now in
http://abcdwiki.net/wiki/es/index.php?title=Algunos_usuarios_de_ABCD 100
registered users. I think we're more because I see some countries in which
I believe that there are many ABCD instalations but are not in the list.

I want to reiterate how important it is to have the most close to reality
users registration. Next year we plan to start giving  online courses about
all the options, processes and tricks that can be used on  ABCD. This is an
additional extra work and will be done only if the number of registered
users can ensure and audience that worth it.

I look forward to your cooperation

Regards

Guilda