[Isis-users] Campos corrompdos - Campos dañados

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Tue Jan 5 14:56:50 CET 2016

Edwin,

your executables for 32-bits actually are CISIS version 5.2e, not that old. If I need to recompile them to make sure they are at the latest stage it will take some time (and efforts) but I suppose Bireme has them ready on their GIT-repository, please check.
Actually it is their job to maintain the CISIS executables as they also use them for their BVS system.

If you change to Linux 64-bits, you simply have to use the Debian installer package for ABCD which mentiones amd64 in its name, but ALL Debian packages actually include both versions of the executables : in the amd64-version they are in ABCD/www/cgi-bin whereas the 32-bits versions are in ABCD/www/cgi-bin32  and vice versa. So by simply renaming the cgi-bin directories you can make a 32-bits version 64-bits or again v.v.