[Isis-users] ABCD loan

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Sat Jan 9 08:53:41 CET 2016

Dear colleagues,

I want to use the ABCD loan for audiovisual material. Everything works, but I have one problem: for each loan I want to enter the number of days instead of using a predefined period (which normally is defined in the loan policy). E.g. a patron wants to loan a laptop for 0 days (= only today), a breamer for 2 days, one tablet for 12 days and still another tablet for only 3 days. After this another patron comes and needs a headphone for 5 days etc. One may call asking to renew for 4 days etc. etc. How can I configurate this?

Piet de Keyser

Belgium