[Isis-users] ABCD loan

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Tue Jan 12 20:35:06 CET 2016

I think this will require a dedicated change in the loan scripts : in addition to the values for user-ID and object-ID an additional box should be added to collect the desired loan duration (2 hours, 1 day, 7 days...) and if filled in it would over-rule the default durations taken from the defined policies. This however should be made subject to the 'permissions' -system of ABCD in order to only allow certain operators to use such feature.

This is do-able but needs some extra programming work...

The question is whether there is sufficient interest in this feature to justify this extra coding work at this moment.