[Isis-users] New option en Circulation

Guilda Ascencio guildaa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:50:57 CET 2016

Version 1.5 now allows to ask the loan and renovation period every time you
process a loan or a renovation.

Add the parameter ASK_LPN=N  in abcd.def

see:
http://abcdwiki.net/wiki/es/index.php?title=D%C3%ADas_pr%C3%A9stamo/renovaci%C3%B3n

El 09/01/2016 a las 4:53, Piet De Keyser escribió:

Dear colleagues,

I want to use the ABCD loan for audiovisual material. Everything works, but
I have one problem: for each loan I want to enter the number of days
instead of using a predefined period (which normally is defined in the loan
policy). E.g. a patron wants to loan a laptop for 0 days (= only today), a
breamer for 2 days, one tablet for 12 days and still another tablet for
only 3 days. After this another patron comes and needs a headphone for 5
days etc. One may call asking to renew for 4 days etc. etc. How can
I configurate this?

Piet de Keyser

Belgium