[Isis-users] New option en Circulation

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Thu Jan 28 21:30:32 CET 2016

Guilda,

Thank you very much for this modification. (This is very good news: tomorrow morning the head of our IT department comes to manually pull the plug out of the server on which we run the application we use to register the loans of our audiovisual equipement...)

I will try it and report back to this list. I hope others will try it too and share their experiences.

Piet