[Isis-users] Availability button on Catalogue

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Thu Jul 14 10:06:14 CEST 2016

Hi,

Contratulations for having solved your problem !
Obviously we would be happy to get some more information on your work - which should become a 'contribution' (as is normal practice in Open Source communities) by the way - on the php script for the availability button.
But : we use - since quite some time - no longer this script 'empwebavailability.php' but a generalized version 'availability.php'  which detects whether EmpWeb or Central Loans is used (based on the EMPWEB-variable in config.php) and then gives the correct instructions accordingly. EmpWeb uses SQL-tables (transa) for storing the transactions rather than an ISIS-database (trans). This works well in several of my installations, both using Central Loans or EmpWeb.
The script 'empwebavailability.php' has been removed therefore.