[Isis-users] Loan of same item twice

Oficina 75 oficina75 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:45:53 CEST 2016

Yes, it's solved.

Oficina75

________________________________
From: Guilda Ascencio <guildaa at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 10:23:27 AM
To: Oficina 75
Cc: De Smet Egbert; isis-users at iccisis.org
Subject: Re: [Isis-users] Loan of same item twice

Yes, they are totally different modules. Now I can ask: Did you solve your problem?

Regards

Guilda

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 9:01 AM, Oficina 75 <oficina75 at hotmail.com<mailto:oficina75 at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,

Reading a little bit more the manuals, I now realize that I should say Central Loans instead of Empweb. Since I use an ABCD version with loan process integrated, it means I use Central Loans, not Empweb, correct? It may answer your point.

Oficina75