[Isis-users] Adding option on Copies DB

Manuel Zunguze manuelczunguze at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:13:30 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues

My name is Manuel Zunguze from Pedagogical University in Mozambique. I
attended the workshop on ABCD in Arusha-Tanzania.
I'm asking for help to add more option on the cataloging form on Copies
database. I want to add a list of "Main Libraries" on the drop down list.
We are using ABCD 1.4.

Hope to ear from you as soon as possible.

Regards

--

*Manuel ZunguzeMSc. IT - Punjab Technical University - India*
*Doutorando em Informatica na Educação - UFRGS - Brasil*

*Docente - Universidade Pedagogica - Moçambique   Mobile: 00555181821222;
00258820956070*