[Isis-users] Adding option on Copies DB

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Fri Jun 10 14:16:52 CEST 2016

Hi,

when you are logged in (into ABCD Central) as 'administrator' you can always add more entries in picklists, either in the FDT or even immediately using the PFT-editor (the icon left of the display formats list selector) : a '+' will be shown and you can click on it to open the existing list with an editor. Then add entries and save...