[Isis-users] problem in ABCD

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Tue Mar 1 12:29:28 CET 2016

The command you are using only works if your database is named 'abcd', so please substitute the name of the database for the real one, e.g. 'marc' - if you are using the marc database.
What this command does it trying to fully re-index your database, which if it works well proves that the database is not corrupt (no corrupt records). So it is valid as a test to some degree. You can as well execute the same command by running the 'full inverted file with mx' option in the utilities which is present in more recent versions of ABCD.
Anyway, if you need more help, you need to specify :
- are you using Windows or Linux ?
- which version of ABCD are you using ?
A scereenshot is often also helpful.