[Isis-users] FW: WORKSHOP RDA IN ABCD // TALLER RDA EN ABCD

Edwin Hübner edwin.hubner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:59:30 CET 2016

Thank you for the invitation, Egbert. Unfortunately it will not be possible
for me to participate. I consider  it a very important initiative for the
consolidation and future implementations of ABCD. I wish to all participants
success, and am in expectation of important results.
Regards,
Edwin

--
Edwin Hübner