[Isis-users] ABCD - Chrome problem and new CKeditor

Renate Morgenstern rmorgenstern at iway.na
Mon May 16 10:21:01 CEST 2016

Good morning,

In ABCD 1.5 guide it is mentioned that the editing of the FDT, FST, etc.
now works on Google Chrome.

I tested it, but can't get it to work.

The compatibility issue editor FDT, FST, FMT, and other definition files
using databases was fixed control dhtmlxGrid . It is not presented
correctly in Microsoft Edge, Chrome or other browsers.

        Modified programs: fdt.php, fdt_short_a.fdt, fst.php
        addition the dataentry / js / folder was replaced dhtml_grid to
        place new scripts and style files

Secondly - the ckeditor.  Please suide me how to implement it, as I do
not see the editor on my system
The documentation says
The compatibility problem was corrected FCKEditor which was replaced by
CKEditor . A folder is createdckeditor under center with the components
required to access this new version. This affects entry forms that have
fields that are entered as HTML AREA and editing fields helps database
and online help system.

     1. The script editing helps system was modified to replace the
        FCKEditor by CKEditor.