[Isis-users] Criar novo registro na Base usando MX

De Smet Egbert egbert.desmet at uantwerpen.be
Wed Apr 12 22:57:53 CEST 2017

Please first explain what is this CPF ? A field in your records ? Excuse my ignorance on this.
And I suppose I should read your last sentence 'If the existing CPF does not make inclusion of the registry' as : 'if the CPF does not exist, include the record' ?
I think the logics of the task you describe here now is slightly different from the one you presented first but no problem.
I would first create a database from your input.txt file anyway : with two databases in ISIS-format a lot more is possible, e.g. use a JOIN= parameter, index on a field and if a given term (a number or maybe your CPF ?) is not present in the index perform a process etc.