[Isis-users] Script to check ISIS database integrity

gus ggus at riseup.net
Fri Aug 25 23:27:04 CEST 2017

Hi all!, I have a few ISIS databases that are used by a small group
(5-10 ppl). They use WinISIS to feed a temporary database and then we
append the new registers to the main database. But someone noticed that,
after a connection issue, one register that they were working was
completed empty.

So, after this, we had the idea to make a script to check if the
database changed and, if yes, what changed. And if there is any empty
register, to print the MFN.

I have been trying to use i2id/id2i in linux, but i'm getting:
"fatal: create=newisis" and using MX:
"fatal: recread/check/base".

Using i2id/id2i in Windows worked, but I really want to run this script
in a linux virtual machine as a isis db integrity service.

Do I need to convert the .MST file in Windows before?

Any thoughts about the whole idea?

cheers!,
gus