[Isis-users] Script to check ISIS database integrity

gus ggus at riseup.net
Wed Aug 30 23:40:57 CEST 2017

Dear folks, thanks for all the answers!

As I really need cisis fully working in Linux and I can't convert the
database in Windows, I'm using wine[1] to run cisis Windows version to
manage isis databases created on Windows.

$ wine i2id.exe database >> database.id
$ wine crunchmf.exe database newdatabase target=linux

cheers,
gus

[1] https://www.winehq.org

Em Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 08:23:25AM +0000, Piet De Keyser escreveu:
> Dear Gus,
>
> Checking a Windows master file with Linux will not work. You should convert your database to Linux first (i.e. "crunch" it) - make sure also to use the Linux versions of i2id/id2i under Linux.
>
> Piet de Keyser
> UC Leuven-Limburg
> Belgium

PGP: 427F 2D71 7664 D215 378C B412 8BDC 87FB 7215 E189
XMPP/OTR: 62f58f8062da3e48e0aa076f20807ecb1488658e
https://gus.computer/