[Isis-users] Script to check ISIS database integrity

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Thu Aug 31 09:06:31 CEST 2017

Hi Gus,

Normally you would use the Windows version of cunchmf to convert the database under Windows to the Linux version. After copying the result onto you Linux machine, you would use the Linux version of mx etc. But if the wine does the trick for you, no problem then.

Piet de Keyser
UC Leuven-Limburg
Belgium