[Isis-users] Winisis to ABCD

Piet De Keyser piet.dekeyser at ucll.be
Thu Dec 21 10:39:46 CET 2017

Dear Jacinto,

If you keep the structure of the original Winisis you can create an ABCD database using the option "Create from: Winisis".
If your database contains the Gazette of the Mozambique Republic (which is a newspaper, I suppose), then I don't understand what you are going to loan. Does your database contains books too?

Piet