[Isis-users] Eric Thesaurus

spinaker spinaker at adinet.com.uy
Tue Feb 14 12:48:52 CET 2017

Dear Piet

Thanks again for your contribution

Regarding file conversion, from almost any format to ISIS, I have dozens
of examples accumulated over the years. This is well known by many
colleagues who have asked me to solve special cases.
But I do not have a general document to explain it. I have actually done
so on a case-by-case basis.
Consequently, if someone sends me specific cases I can help with much
pleasure. For me these tasks are challenges, like puzzles.
I mean, .csv, tagged files, unimarc, marc, ad-hoc xml, endnote,
referencework, etc,
If you like, you can try to surprise me with something tricky

Regards
Ernesto Spinak